Is Swaminarayan God? No, Swaminarayan is not the God.

In Hinduism, there are 4 main yugs: Satya Yug, Treta Yug, Dwapar Yug and Kali Yug. Currently, humans are living in Kali Yug. In past, there were many people who called themselves god/bhagwan, and many will take birth and call themselves god, but one should understand god. In this article, with some simple basic knowledge about Hinduism, I will prove why swaminarayan is not the god. Click here to read why BAPS is worst for Hinduism.

Little about myself, I’m an Engineer. Being an Engineer, I believe that there is always reason for everything. I come from Gujarati community. In recent years, swaminarayan has become very popular in Gujarati community, which concerns me a lot. I have strong points to prove that swaminarayan is not the god.

1. Swaminarayan followers believes that he was incarnation of Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna, himself, was an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Ancient text of “Puranabharati” describes Lord Vishnu’s Dashavatara as follows; Matsya, Kurma, Varaha, Narasimha, Vamana, Parashurama, Maryada Purshottam Shri RAM, Purn Purshottam Shri Krishna, Buddha and Kalki; Ved and many other purans also describes most of the avatar. Lord Vishnu is still to incarnate as a Kalki; Kalki will be the 10th and final incarnation of Vishnu, it has been foretold to appear at the end of Kali Yug. Kalki will end Kali Yug and will start new Satya Yug.
    • If swaminarayan is incarnation of Krishna, then he would have been ultimately 10th avatar of Lord Vishnu. Looking around current ongoing crisis in the world, anyone can clearly tell that we’re not leaving in Satya Yug. In contrast, for some reason, let’s just believe for a minute that swaminarayan was incarnation of Lord Krishna, then it would make “Dashavatara” story hoax. Either swaminarayan or Dashavatara story is false and fake, one of the story has to be hoax to prove my above theory. I lean towards swaminarayan being fake.
    • On side note, during 14th century in West Bengal, India, “Chaitanya Mahaprabhu” spiritual teacher founded Gaudiya Vishanavism. Chaitanya Mahaprabhu followers believe that he was incarnation of Shri Krishna. Sarcastically and statistically speaking, Shri Krishna is due to born any time soon.
  2. Swaminarayan books claim that Lord Hanuman came to swaminarayan, and Lord Hanuman expressed desired to worship swaminarayan for life time.
    • When Hanuman Ji after finding the whereabouts of Sita ma, Hanuman Ji went to see Shri Ram at kishkindha. Hanuman Ji told the entire story of what happened in Lanka and how he found Sita ma. Shri Ram asked Hanuman ji for a boon, and Hanuman Ji only asked for following.

थ भगति अति सुखदायनी। देहु कृपा करि अनपायनी।।
सुनि प्रभु परम सरल कपि बानी। एवमस्तु तब कहेउ भवानी।।

• Above slok is from Sunderkand (33.1), Hanuman Ji only and only ask for Prabhu Ram’s Bhakti.
    • These fake books and story of swaminarayan raises my blood pressure to sky-high level. Lord Hanuman is my favourite of all the lords. I have read “Ramayan”, and Lord Hanuman only asked to worship Lord RAM for eternity. It is just impossible to believe utterly fake swaminarayan stories.
  1. Famous sloks from Bhagvat Geeta as follows
                                     यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत ।
                                    अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम् ॥४-७॥
                                     परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।
                                     धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे॥४-८॥

Above sloks translate that “Whenever virtue subsides and wickedness prevails, I manifest Myself. To establish virtue, to destroy evil, to save the good I come from Yuga (age) to Yuga”. What adharm swaminarayan destroy? Swaminarayan had a very good relationship with Britishers. Jaliyawala bag kand and cruelty of Britishers are well-known. If swaminarayan is really the god, then why did he not destroy evil Britishers and stopped cruelty from all over the world?? Instead swaminaryan met Britishers more than 1 time, and supported Britishers, because of this millions of innocent people died all around the world. Supporting adharm also makes your adharmi. swaminarayan is nothing but adharmi.

2. Swaminarayan built temple for himself land given by Britishers. No god ever built temple for themselves. Ram and Krishna both were king, yet they didn’t build temple for themselves. Hindu has tendency to pray to anyone who sits in the temple. Swaminarayan was smart to figure it out, and built a temple for himself.
  3. Mahatma Gandhi’s view on swaminarayan. Mahatma Gandhi is a well-known figure around the world. Mahatma Gandhi also somewhat criticized swaminarayan. On Thursday July 25th, 1918; Mahatma Gandhi wrote letter to Maganlal in which Mahatma Gandhi never addressed swaminarayan as Bhagwan and criticized that swaminarayan tradition is not true vaishnava tradition. Gandhi Ji goes on to mention that swaminarayan all sentimentalism and not to compare swaminrayan traditions with true vaishnav tradition. To read a full article click here
    • Even Mahatma Gandhi knew that swaminarayan practice are not true Vaishnava tradition, but current sampraday with hands full of greed made swaminarayan a god.

It is very sad that Hindus are forgetting their culture and values. Hinduism is considered oldest religion in the world; many religions were born from Hinduism such as Buddhaism, Sikh, Jainism. Swaminarayan is also on the same path, we should unite all Hindus by following centuries old traditions and not by following any new modern world traditions.

Please spread this knowledge and educate others. Thank you.

Leave your comment/thoughts below.

Jay Shri Ram

To Spread a word against Swaminarayan

Your donation will be used in facebook ad campaign to educate people of Gujarat why swaminarayan is not god. I can guarantee you that your donation will not be used for my own benefit.

$10.00

Advertisements

Comments

274 comments on “Is Swaminarayan God? No, Swaminarayan is not the God.”
  1. Pravin says:

There are people who believe god and there are also people who doesn’t but I. Bhagwat Gita or in shikshapatri Any one never said that to say anything wrong about any religious . If we believe god that pray we don’t than don’t but don’t say bad about anyone.

1. swamydsp says:

You want to follow what is the utmost TRUTH in life, and I’m simply laying out facts for the people for the people to follow what is TRUTH.

2. Jignesh says:

The Supreme God has met Obama so swaminarayan is God. LMFAO! Fuck BAPS and Fuck the gujarati followers.

1. swamydsp says:

I guess these clowns must’ve tried to meet Trump, but I guess Trump already knows their true colors

3. Amit says:

Recently in surat one saint from fake swaminarayan sampraday is caught for money laundering during demonetisation period and this shit people worship him they are groups of goats who ever guide them they go in that direction in groups psycho proples

1. swamydsp says:

Do you have link for any news on This? I can add it to one of my article.

4. Just forgot all the things and sit and close your eyes and think about your god don’t open your eyes for at least 30 minutes and think about your God. God made us The the god can take avatar at many places like Krishna, Ram etc.. Even in one Musalman and one in Cristion. Swaminarayan is not an avatar he is avatari. He is the Supreme lord. The Vishnu is Dev and there are infinite Vishnu in infinite galaxy the lord Krishna is take Avatar when every Treta yug is came and same ram came when ever Dvapar yug is came. But Swaminarayan is Purshottam Narayan and he is not avatar of Krishna. He is Supreme God

Liked by 1 person

5. swamydsp says:

haha your comment makes me laugh. Lord Ram didn’t take birth in Dwapar Yug, Lord Ram took birth in Treta Yug and Lord Krishna took birth in Dwapar Yug. You’re a living example of brain washed for following swaminarayan. Read your shikhapatri, it is clearly stated your swaminarayan prayed his supreme Lord Krishna everyday, you fools made it other way.

Don’t worry I will add your comment in one of my blog post, just to show how swaminarayan followers are brain-washed. I will notify you when that is done.

Liked by 1 person

1. Ok no problem but tell me one thing only. In our ved there is one statement is the god has 16 sign in there leg OK…. Then why in Vishnu puran not indicate that Vishnu ji have this sign why they can’t even say that if ram is avatar of Vishnu ji then Vishnu ji have that sign in there leg. Ans me

Liked by 1 person

1. And that you say swaminarayan pray Krishna.. Then in above read one peasang as below:-
        Once a one Bhakta say him that people say that you are god how can I believe that then sahjanand swami say that sit and close your eyes . Then maharaj see that man and he go to samadhi. Then that man see Akshardham and in that swaminarayan bhagwan is sit on sihasan and all god are work in there seva and in there Ram, Krishna and 24 Avatar also there in seva and with him many parshad, mukto, Akshar and other also there, after when he walk-up in samadhi sahjananad ji said tell them what you see and that thing man tell.. So this is 1 prasang( incident) and there are lots of incident of swaminarayan is sarvopari. Jai swaminarayan

2. swamydsp says:

haha.. open your minds. don’t be superstitious. I don’t call your swaminarayan god, and I never will, plus I say bad thing about him. Why is he not coming to my mind or my dream?? open your brain.

3. swamydsp says:

Which Ved in particular said it? I can bet you can’t even name our veds without googling first. Read Tulsidas Ramayan, it is clearly stated that Lord Ram has those birth signs. Tulsidas saw Lord Ram, Narsinh Mehta saw Lord Krishna. Do you really think both Tulsidas and Narsinh Mehta are stupid enough to not describe in their works. Lord Ram and Lord Krishna birth was forecasted, read purans or read my post again carefully, where as swaminarayan birth is not forecasted in any purans or ved.

6. And that you say swaminarayan pray Krishna.. Then in above read one peasang as below:-

Liked by 1 person

7. Prakran 7 Vach jo Gujarati avse to

8. swamydsp says:

I met so many swaminarayan like you, who can’t back up claim, always asks to meet your bava. I guess you meet with your bava every week, then why don’t you ask him? And if you meet your bava every week, then why hasn’t he educated on this topic yet. BAPS books are fake, words have been changed to look swaminarayan as a god. Compare your own original shikhapatri with BAPS shikhapatri. BAPS shikhaspatri changed so many words to make swaminarayan as a god.

9. swamydsp says:

Tell your swaminarayan to come and meet me. I bet he won’t come, cause I’m not superstitious.

Liked by 1 person

10. DHARMESH PARMAR says:

I LOVE THIS ….I LIKE IT SO MUCH WHEN SOME ONE HATES HINDUS, THEN ADDING TO THAT HE HATES GUJARATIS, AGAIN ADDING TO IT HE HATES SWAMINARAYAN AND THE LAST HE HATES BAPS…..THIS MAKES ME FEEL WE ARE SOMETHING AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT APART FROM WRITING SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THE ONES ABOVE!!!!….
    I AM DAMN SURE THIS COMMENT STUNG YOU….HAHAHAHA!

1. swamydsp says:

Not one bit!! There are those who are open-minded will appreciate this page. There are those who are too naive will follow anything or anyone. And have you seen a dhol in real life?? Dhol makes noice from outside, but inside it is shallow. You’re exactly like dhol, you just know how to chirp, but you know nothing.

1. Dharmesh parmar says:

Hahaha… u just showed me how bad u felt by calling me a dhol. And about the article, first its shit and second if there is someone who appreciates it, there is still nothing you can do combined with the people who appreciate it.

2. swamydsp says:

Call it whatever you like. First of all, Article provides much helpful information for first timers to understand why swaminarayan is jot god. Second of all, article makes you all dumb fuck jealous. And to make you even more jealous article come up in top 10 result when searched ‘who is swaminarayan’