Join the conversation! 82 Comments

1. In all swaminarayan temple you will see RadhaKrishna statue..so dont spread your wrong message. I know Vishnu avtar is Ram Krishna. And kalki avtar will be birth…but now you see swaminarayan religion is high progresses due to blessing of god.

• Pradip Patel. Do you read Shiksapatri? Of course, swaminarayan religion is high right now; but before that there were people with ‘Swaddyay’, before that Kabir Panth; but where are they now.

If you read shiksapatri please explain me slok 108.

• Swaminarayan sampraday is not the group which is made to clear the Hinduism from India or from the world or else it nourishes Hinduism. And we don’t criticized other sampraday so why you are doing such things and other thing is if the sampraday is wrong and all is fake then in the last darshan of HH Pramukh Swami Maharaj there were aronar 12 lakhs people who did their darshan of the Divya body and all are not Hindus all people from various cast had come there Sikhs Jain muslimand many more dharma gurus were also present and all are not following Swaminarayan sampraday then also they had come there all are not fools like you brother and you told in that Patrika about some chamatkar to I would like to tell you that you are from India or from other bullshit country in India it is commen and except in Swaminarayan in all oyher sampraday like Ram Krishna there are chamatkar so why you don’t mention them in your criticism brother in short you decided to erase this sampraday but remember the truth will remain truth and the public and society will always be with truth so stop doing this shit bro all people knows that what is right and what is wrong

2. It’s a shame to see westerners falling in to the trap of these sadhus. Clearly they are looting you in believing false claims. You retards need a new perspective. Most of my relatives are swaminarayan and have tried to convert me thru various tactics. Don’t fall into their traps. Keep ur eyes open and don’t be afraid to tell them no.

3. Reply
  4. Pujya Pranukh Swami Maharaj has said,”in the joy of others lies our own” meaning “bijanu bhalu ma apadu bhalu” Maharaj will give the karma of the wrong things you are saying about Bhagwan Swaminarayan but let us not argue and set an example of our sanstha.

• As I have said to millions others and I m repeating here. You don’t need to worry about me, as I’m not worried about you. Truth doesn’t last long, you will see hour demise. Read your shiksapatri written by your swaminarayan, slok 108 says, Shri Krishna is par bhram, and in your same baps temple you have Krishna listed as dev where as person who wrote shiksapatri as par bhram. Karma will pay back. And if I’m wrong I’m ready for all consequences.

5. Im not here to fight, but educate. If you are willing, then please reply.

6. hahahahahah. This cracked me up…. Man that’s some seriousness.

7. Hahaha…. Bro let’s see WHO FINDS WHOM…..
    JAY SARVOPARI SWAMINARAYAN

8. Now swaminarayan assholes of baps are writing their own books to make their group seem real and the truth!!! FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE BAPS IS FAKE!

Look what they have written:

“With the blessings of Pramukh Swami Maharaj, Sadhu Bhadreshdas has revived the ancient tradition of writing commentaries on the principal scriptures of Vedanta by authoring the Prasthānatrayī-Svāminārāyaṇabhāṣya (The Swaminarayan Bhashyam), the first ‘bhashya’ (commentary) written in many centuries in the traditional style of renowned scholars like Shankaracharya, Ramanujacharaya, Madhvachraya, and others. He has also written the Svāminārāyaṇasiddhāntasudhā (Swaminarayan Siddhantsudha), a ‘vaadgranth’ which, alongside the bhashya, traditionally establishes the Akshar-Purushottam Upasana.”

WORLD’S MOST FAKE PEOPLE. HOW can you write your own slokas?

SADHU BHADRESHDAS is fake!

9. And yes you can find oh is it so????Then come come ….
    Come to ahmedabad you even don’t need to work hard and I will provide you my address ….. Let’s meet face to face…. You can bark from Canada brother but can’t do anything else….

• are you born stupid or recently became stupid?? You are so desperate to meet, I told you where I’m. Don’t worry kid your wish will be fulfilled soon enough.

Don’t go hide that time.

• Don’t worry bro I will soon find you…. Asking the regional crime branch head who is a friend of mine to find about you and will make you cry with bloody tears…. You have completely cross es all limite by commenting on lord swaminarayan….

• Now you know what abusive is. Don’t call me bro. I’m not your bro. hahahah and I will be waiting.

But when I’m in ahmedabad, I will come find you for sure. THAT MUCH I CAN GUARANTEE.

Category

Fake God, swaminarayan

Tags

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,